How do I use ID Cards?
- You can use ampEducator to generate ID cards for students, staff and educators. These cards can be used as stand alone identification or in conjunction with the hour tracking system. For more information on ID card configuration and printing See ID Cards Configuration.
- When used with hour tracking you will need to setup Hour Clocks, and assign them to Staff, Educators and Students. You will also need to setup Bar Code Scanner. For more information on tracking hours with ID Cards - See ID Cards Configuration.
How do I print ID Cards?
- You can print ID cards for Students, Staff and Educators. You must first setup the ID cards and then go to the list of either Students, Staff or Educators and select (check box) the users you wish to generate cards for. Then select the 'Generate ID card' button at the bottom of the user list. Then go to Dashboard > Documents > ID Cards. Select the IDs you wish to print, then scroll to the bottom and click on "Print Selected ID Card(s) and your browser will download the ID cards into a PDF.
How do I customize ID Cards?
- You can customize the ID card layout by going to Configuration > IDs > Templates. You'll see the default layout is already set for both the Student and Staff templates. You can modify the existing templates and add new fields by clicking on the 'Merge Fields' icon and selecting any additional data fields you wish to be displayed on the ID card. Once your changes are done, click Save.
- You can also select the Printing and Details tab to make further changes to the ID card templates. If you need something for your card that is not already included we can quote you to setup a customized ID Card - contact email@example.com for more details.