Where can I get a list of fields for importing into ampEducator?
The PDF below will provide with the list of fields, their description, acceptable values and other details you might require in order to import data into ampEducator.
Download: File:AmpEducator FieldLists.pdf Last Updated: April 30, 2010
What are the user permissions in ampEducator?
Below you will find a link to download the User Permission Index Chart which shows read, write and execute access in ampEducator for all the user types available.
Download: File:Ampeducator user R-W-X 032209.pdf Last Updated: March 22, 2009
How do I Configure my Motorola Symbol Bar Code Scanner?
Below you will find a link to download to the Quickstart Manual.
Download:Motorola LS2208 QuickStart Manual Last Updated: June 24, 2009
How do I export data to a CSV file?
CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a type text file where your data is stored as text, each row on a new line and each column being separated by a comma. Most applications which store data offer the ability to export it as a CSV file. The method for some common applications are given below.
Microsoft © Outlook / Outlook Express
- Once running choose the 'Import and Export Wizard' then and select 'Export to a file.' Click the 'Next' button.
- Select 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' as the file type. Click the 'Next' button.
- Select the 'Contacts' folder as the folder to export from. Click the 'Next' button.
- Choose a location to save the exported file. Click the 'Next' button.
- Click the 'Finish' button. You should now have a CSV file ready for import.
- From the 'File' menu select the 'Export' option.
- In 'Export Wizard' click the 'Next' button.
- Select 'Text Delimited' as the type of file to export to. Click the 'Next' button.
- Select the filename and location for your export. Click the 'Next' button.
- Choose 'Contact Records' as the kind of records to export and export 'All records'. Click the 'Next' button.
- Choose 'Comma' as the character to separate each field and select Select the 'Yes, export field names' option. Click the 'Next' button.
- Step 5 of the Export Wizard: Keep the 'Contact Map' defaults and click the 'Next' button.
- Step 6 of the Export Wizard: Click the 'Finish' button to complete the export. You should now have a CSV file ready for import.