The notes below provide some basic information on changed made to the ampEducator application. We currently work on a monthly update cycle, adding new features, making general changing and fixing bugs. Note: In some cases features may be available and bugs may be fixed before the official release date.
Release 3.2 (Anticipated Feb 18, 2013)
Note that the January release (3.1) was combined with the February release.
- Under configuration you can now set default shares for Courses, Prospects, Staff and Students by location.
- The new RESTful API is now live. Currently only the /prospect endpoint is supported but other endpoints are actively being developed. See manual under API.
- Calendar now remembers filter settings for courses, prospects, students and other events.
- Added ability to select a default calendar for all events.
- Added ability to change event calendars.
- Extended capability of the auto recruiter assignment to account for different locations.
- Added ability to track expected revenue.
- Update JasperReporting Engine to 5.0 (latest stable release).
- Added Interactive View allowing users to see and interact with data
- Added ability to create various charts (Area, Bar, Line, Pie, Radar) from the report data
- Added a 'Report View' widget on the Dashboard allowing you to see report data
- Added ability to generate reports in context (i.e. under Courses, Prospects and Students) and allowed these reports to be directly saved as documents within that context (i.e. course/prospect/student document).
- Added support for subreports. When a report includes subreports ampEducator will automatically prompt you for them.
- Student Attendance
- Consecutive absences are now tracked under Courses->List Students and Courses->Generate Student List
- Added ability to mark all students as absent or present with one click
- Institution Preferences
- Fixed an intermittent problem when updating a read-only mysql user